Monday, May 10, 2010

As usual

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2010/05/10/18647546.php


As usual
by Ted Rudow III,MA ( Tedr77 [at] aol.com )
Monday May 10th, 2010
The prime minister has clarified, over the whole process, that
building and planning in Jerusalem will continue as usual, exactly as it has under all governments of Israel in the last 43 years, and no Israeli commitments have been given on this issue,
”an official close to Netanyahu said in a statement.The Israeli official said that while no commitments have been given, Netanyahu had informed the US that under normal planning procedures it would take several years before any construction would start."
It doesn't matter obviously,to those Israeli! It doesn't matter that two million poor Palestinians are kicked out of their own homes and their own country and have nothing and nowhere to go and nowhere to live and nothing to eat, as long as the [Israelis] get what they want!
If the Palestinians try to retaliate, try to strike back,"Oh, they're terrorists!"--Let's say I'm a gunman and I rob you. You scream and holler because I robbed you, of course. You take your fist and you sock me back because I robbed you. But then I the real robber scream and holler to the whole world: "He hit me, he hit me, he hit me! I want your sympathy! This guy's a terrorist! All I was doing was robbing him at the point of a gun and he hit me back! It isn't fair!"
Ted Rudow III,MA

No comments: